MY friend

My best friend
I think he is the best friend of mine. His name is Anas. He is slim and normal tall. He is a kind and cheerfull person. He was born in the medium family. His house located at Pattani downtown. His father’s Ismaal who is religion teacher in my high school. I had studied with Anas for six year and we separated when we were going to continue our education in university level. Anas is the person who the most understand me among of my friends even though We sometimes get angry to each other. When I need the help, Anas is the first person who comes to see me. We can consult anything to each other. Even though we study in different university, we always contact and go to meet. Till now we always ask the daily life and concern about our education to each other. Anas is my best friend since I was at high school till now Inshallah.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: