In my mind


When I was in high school, I met a beautiful girl including a good physical and manner. She is the lovely girl in many reasons. She has a healthy white-skinned and she has a round face with rosy cheek. You can see her brown-eyed mother which is the main outstanding and she has also bushy eyebrows. When you stare at her bright- eyed, you can imply that she is always being happy. She has pretty thin lips with a soft pink color. She does not like to make her face up and I have never seen powder or lipstick on her face even though once as I see in common Muslim girl. No one can deny how the beautiful she is. I do believe that everyone would fill in love in first meeting with her. Actually she seems not like a general girl as I can see. When she meets her friends or someone else, she always gives them the smile. I do like her smiling; sometimes I hope she will provide me a smile once. She is a kind person even though she does not have much money. Once her friend told me, she is pressure to let her friends borrow her money however she has less money. She is vigorous than another persons. Sometimes I used to saw her was kicking a ball all alone, I was happy to see her with the ball. In eating, she does not in detail in the foods. She can eat anything that does not prohibited. In team of wearing, she looks the most beautiful with big black dress. She does not cover her face but she always wears a big hijab with dark color. As I observed, what the one of her favorite is to wear a pair of worn shoes. According to me, I also dislike to use a new thing especially shoes and jeans. I think that I have hardly ever to see a girl such her. By the way, it has been so long time that I did not see her face since I finished studying high school. It has been so sad and nowadays, I still remember her. I think that she has all characteristics of my expectations and she is the one of the persons who can be the girl in my dream.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: